Tuesday 22 September 2015

Launch Night



So excited to reveal that my book launch event for my YA debut Follow Me, will take place at the Argyle Street branch of Waterstones in Glasgow on Friday 9th October. I love nothing more than browsing the shelves of Waterstones, (and buying books to add to my already over flowing bookshelves), so it feels amazing to know that I will get to launch my own book in one of their stores!

There will be drinks, nibbles and of course book signings on the night so I hope you can join me in celebrating!

For those of you further afield my book will be available to buy from other branches of Waterstones, independent book shops and Amazon from 30th September.

You can read a coming soon blurb on the website of my publisher, Strident, here 

10 comments:

  1. That is so exciting, Vicki! I hope it all goes well on the night! I will look out for Follow Me in Waterstones further south:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jean! I am getting very excited now :)

      Delete
  2. That's excellent. Sadly it's a bit far for me to come (I'm on the south coast of England) Hope it goes really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patsy! I appreciate the best wishes from afar :)

      Delete
  3. This is so exciting, Vikki, and I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, it is a bit too far to travel, but I will be thinking of you on the ninth. I'm sure it will go really well and you will all have a wonderful evening. I'm so looking forward to ordering my copy of Follow Me and I am off to read the blurb on your publisher's website now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanna! I really appreciate all your kind words of support and thank you so much for ordering a copy - I hope you enjoy it. It's very exciting knowing my launch is near (and nerve wracking, but I think the excitement will take over!) x

      Delete
  4. Can't wait and will definitely enjoy being a proud mum that evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mum! Really appreciate all of your support and looking forward to having you and Dad and Philip there on the night :) x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations. I hope the launch goes well.

    ReplyDelete